Office Furniture Transparent Cracked Ice Table Top Glass Laminated Glass
Cracked ice is a laminated composition consisting of 3 layers of glass. The cracked glass itself is a layer of shattered toughened glass which sits in the middle of the three glass sheets, sandwiched by two sheets toughened safety glass either side of shattered piece. A PVB film and the two outer layers of glass contain the shattered layer safely inside creating a stunning decorative glass product.
The result is a highly decorative product that adds visual impact, and even colour to bathroom designs. Thanks to the smooth outer surfaces of glass, cracked ice is simple to keep clean and is ideally suited to the bathroom. Toughened glass never shatters in the same way which means every piece of cracked ice is unique, meaning we are supplying something that is completely unique to you and your home.
The resulting individual mosaic pattern creates stunning visual impact that enhances and complements the interior design of the bathroom whether it is used as a splash back, decorative feature, or as a shower or bath screen.
Why Glass Table Tops?
- Protect your furniture from nicks, scratches, and other possible damage.
- Refresh older pieces with a less permanent option, as compared to stains or paint.
- Glass is beautiful; a glass top is an excellent way to add shine to an otherwise dull item.
- Elevate the impact of wood tables or dressers while protecting these investments from scratches, glass rings, sun damage and scuffs.
- Order a tabletop to complete a table, nightstand or even a plant stand.
- Renew old glass table inserts with a glass table replacement; outdoor tables are especially vulnerable to damage and weathering.
a. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
b. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
c. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
d. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down.